The client is a company of industry veterans, having vast experience in setting up and maintaining third-party sales and distribution channels in the Indian market. They have carved out a niche for themselves in not only providing the consultation service to the growing industries but also doing the recruitment, setting up of distribution networks, loyalty programs, etc. activities, and then handing over the running model to their clients.
It’s a situation that’s become more and more prevalent for businesses that produce and sell supplies. Because of the rise of offshore competition, offsite construction, and internet megaretailers, your channel partners and B2B clients have more choices than ever before, and that too at a low cost. A race to the bottom or elimination from consideration is always a possibility.
The good news is that despite its prevalence, this issue may be resolved. In this case study, we’ll look at how we helped the client whose product sales were slowing down. Even though their competitors had lower prices, they were able to keep or even grow their market share. The best part is that they did all this without having to lower their prices.
Their Business Needs:
- A generic system that lets the customer define the network of their products, sales force, territories etc.
- Map the hierarchies between all these aspects
- Track the sales even in the third party channels
- Track the sales force activities
- Run customizable loyalty programs for the sales team and third party distribution channel
What We Did for Them:
We made a solution that can be used for a wide range of clients with different needs. The solution is very flexible and can be changed to fit different needs. The system can also be branded differently for each customer.
The system, which involves a set of web and mobile applications, has very solid data collection and mining abilities. And the system’s advanced data analytics became the key to how the sales and distribution management team made decisions.
Benefits of the Project:
- From being consultants, the client became the executioners
- This increased their edge over the competitors by leaps and bounds
- Offering subscription based services for running the sales / distribution channel activities and loyalty programs set up a lifelong avenue of income for them
- Accuracy in data collection through internet based and mobile based systems brought a great deal of reliability to their offerings
- Their sales and revenue increased at a great rate.
Technology Stack : Python (DJango), PostGreSQL, AngularJS, Ionic, Bootstrap
Due to the signed NDA, we will not be able to disclose more information about the client.
If you need any information, contact us.
ThemeTags Creative Agency
January 18, 2022
Design and Development